Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rafael Cox Redemption Fashion Show



What can I say about the Rafael Cox Redemption Fashion Show. This man has style, and a consummate vision to not only see the future in fashion, but the insight to know what a woman wants to wear. We arrived at his fashion show to a sold out crowd. The place was bursting with the who's who in Atlanta, from music artists to celebrities and hosting it all was the man of the show, Rafael Cox. 
The designs were spectacular, flowing and extremely fashionable. Here is a shot of one of my many favorite dresses, the Tuxedo Dress. 



Remember I said the who's who in Atlanta showed up in support of Rafael Cox? Well, we had Taj En'Phiniti who has opened for Musiq Soulchild and touring with Kandi Burruss, recently landed a role on GMCTV's new hit series "for Richer or Poorer." She is represented by one of the best in the industry, Michael Majesty  If you are an artist looking for marketing, branding or management be sure to stop by his website, which speaks for itself, http://www.statuspublicity.com.

Anthony David
I had the pleasure of meeting Anthony David a musical genius who sang a beautiful song, which landed him his #1 single  4evermore I'm sure you would eargasm from its beauty expressed in song, and love expressed through words. He was even nice enough to purchase me a beverage and I have to be honest, I was grateful, not because I knew who he was, but because it was a random act of kindness. :-) Because of his kindness after meeting him I just had to find out who he was and what he was about, so whala, he was Anthony David. Now I am honored to have him on CleanFreeFun Radio and I am looking forward to the interview at the end of March! Just a teaser about Anthony David, he toured with India Arie. The rest you will have to visit his website or wait to hear him on our show, www.blogtalkradio.com/cleanfreefun

I met so many, however, the highlight of the evening was Rafael CoxThis was one of the best Fashion Shows that CleanFreeFun.com has attended. There were numerous designs that I absolutely adored. Rafael, from my experience, did an amazing job on putting the show together, having the right team around him and creating wonderful designs. I had the exclusive opportunity to interview him just before the show went down on  CleanFreeFun Radio. Listen here for the interview. To view more of his collection please stop by his website at www.rafaelcoxdesigns.com. His whole collection will be available for purchase in March.


BEHIND THE SCENES


MODELS and DESIGNS


I would like to send a special thanks to Kevin Voth of Kevin Voth Photography for taking all of these amazing shots, showing up on less then 24 hours notice and doing such an outstanding professional job. We truly appreciate what you have provided to the CleanFreeFun Blog. If you need a photography please stop by his website and book him, you won't be dissapointed. www.kevinvoth.com

No comments: